Monday, January 13, 2014

Mirrors

This is what happens when a photographer finds a mirror by a dumpster



I was just driving casually along my apartment complex heading out to my shoot with the absolutely drop-dead gorgeous Sana... when something shiny caught my eye. I look over and BAM. There is this mirror that had been broken off of a vanity just chilling to the side of the dumpster. I probably looked completely weird because I parked by the dumpsters staring at this thing for a good 5 minutes before I sucked up the courage to snag it and run. I had never used a mirror in a shoot, so I had no clue what I was doing. But we played around and I was quite happy with the result. No doubt I'm going to use this little ugly piece of magical-ness in another shoot sometime, it has an interesting look that only insane people with access to the arts would find pretty. Lets ignore the mystery substance spilled all over the base of it though. :)


After playing around in the dirt for a while, we ran around this park hunting down the perfect light. Most of the pictures were captured by me stopping Sana in her tracks exlaiming "YES! THIS!" "LOVELY" or something to that degree. 

What can I say? When you see something you see something...


I don't know what is up with her eye... they are perfect everywhere else I upload this file... Blogger is weird.





Pretty faces fade. True beauty shines through from the soul and lasts an eternity.



Love,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment